C-HS Graduate or Equivalent
0 - 10%
801 Loyalsock AvenueMontoursville, PA 17754
1. Responsible for the accounting bookwork practices at store which includes the reconciliation and recording of drawers, balancing office cash, lottery and stamps. Also oversees bad check file. Keeps Front-End Manager fully informed of any discrepancies.
2. Prepares bank deposits or assists with preparation, ensuring accuracy and prompt completion.
3. Maintains and updates office procedures and paperwork. Reads bulletins and office communications. Follows through on company policies, procedures and practices relating to cash and handling cash. Ensures company void and refund policies are followed to pass office audits.
4. Promotes continuous loss prevention and security awareness. Responsible for counting and resetting Self-Scan Machines.
5. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
6. Performs other duties as directed by the Front-End Manager, as well as accepting responsibility for the cleanliness and condition of the office.
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
Education and Experience
Current students, High school diploma or equivalent desirable
Knowledge and Skills
Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training
Experience dealing with customers helpful.
Ability to multi-task.
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.