C-HS Graduate or Equivalent
0 - 10%
719 Route 552Selinsgrove, PA 17870
1. Enters new items into the system, deletes old items, ensures pricing integrity by correcting or recording omissions, errors or any inconsistencies in a timely manner. Oversees weekly price changes and pricing policy throughout the store to maintain gross profit margins.
2. Responsible for checking ads, is aware of all ad items and any special restrictions. Coordinates the weekly sales promotion activities with the department managers.
3. Performs shelf tag maintenance as required in a timely manner. Activates pricing batch work via computer at correct times.
4. Assists with the signage of ad merchandise to reflect company standards. Completes a sign walk to identify and correct problem areas. Maintains knowledge of product locations to assist customers and co-workers.
5. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
6. May also assist with running register and other front-end duties as directed by the Front-End Manager.
Knowledge and Skills
Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to understand simple math.
Experience dealing with customers helpful.
The ability to successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
Ability to multi-task.
Lifting up to 35 lbs
Reaching & grasping in a confined area
Operating front-end equipment
Frequent communication (especially verbal)
Sight and peripheral vision (full awareness of surroundings)
Standing for extended periods
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.