0 - 10%
1500 N. Cedar Crest BlvdAllentown, PA 18104
1. Assists customers who need help with pay-at-the-pump transaction and, if appropriate, helps fill vehicles with fuel. Will operate register and perform related check out procedures, including providing receipts and bagging any purchased merchandise. Is responsible for keeping receipt tapes in each dispenser full.
2. Responsible for inventory of fuel, vehicle accessories, and various items such as cigarettes. Responsible for all funds collected including cash, checks, debit and credit slips. Maintains proper security measures and cash drawer accounting procedures, avoiding excessive overages and/or shortages. May interact with gas station POS vendor to correct problems with POS system, dispensers, and/or the tank monitoring system.
3. Greets customers with friendly smile, maintains positive and pleasant attitude, and follows all company policies relating to customers making purchases, thereby assuring quality shopping experiences. Adheres to company and legal regulations concerning tobacco sales.
4. Keeps informed of weekly ads or specials to answer any customer questions and assure accuracy in ringing up other merchandise if sold (i.e., windshield washer fluid, motor oil, air fresheners, etc.). May distribute special customer coupons.
5. During downtime may help set up displays or promotional materials. Helps clean and maintain kiosk and area near fuel pumps. Picks up and disposes of debris properly.
6. Remains alert to safety issues around the station, pays particular attention to slip and fall hazards at the fuel pumps and dangers of working around combustibles.
7. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
8. May also assist in other areas of the store as directed by store management.
Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
Stand dynamically for long periods without a break.
Stand statically for long periods without a break.
Maintain balance while walking, standing, crouching, or running.
Twist upper torso.
Reach up and out with hands and arms.
Lift up to (20) pounds and carry a distance of twenty (20) feet (may vary by department)
Push and/or pull up to twenty (20) pounds a distance of twenty (20) feet. (may vary by department)
Talk and hear; verbally express ideas and impart information or instructions.
Use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel; the ability to pick, pinch with fingers, seize, hold, grasp or turn with hands, and perceive attributes of objects and materials, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching with fingertips.
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.