C-HS Graduate or Equivalent
10 - 20%
7001 Route 309Coopersburg, PA 18036
1. Department must always be fresh, clean and appealing. Code dating rules must be followed, and product must be reworked or marked down to minimize shrink. All proper sanitization procedures must be followed. Product that is being stored must be done at the appropriate temperature.
2. Builds displays that are clean, simple and merchandised to company standards, moves product as needed to create impulse sales. Focuses on key corporate programs in order to educate our customers and drive sales. Understanding the market and what is going on in the area to target programs and sales strategies. Will need to be in tune with competition, and share findings with management.
3. Reacting to product levels daily, reworking product to meet customers needs and desires. Good inventory control and procedures, proper ordering and shrink controls. Understands and implements the upgrade area of the business and looks to maximize sales in this growing area of the business.
4. Maintains a constant presence on the sales floor during peak volume hours to wrap flowers and assist customers. Shares and educates customers about products and encourage add on sales. Provide animation for customers, making bouquets and arrangements on the selling floor.
5. Have variety available of flowers, focus on freshness and eye appeal.
6. Make sure department is changing with each season (following corporate guidelines). Decorate using those key elements that are also for sale in the department. Incorporate into arrangements and upgrades.
Knowledgeable about flower and plant care and handling
An understanding of Art, Style and Trend
Strong Customer Service skills - have the ability to listen to customers and deliver on what they want.
Flexibility to design on the selling floor and interact with customers
Ability to process floral loads and build displays
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.