C-HS Graduate or Equivalent
0 - 10%
3369 Route 100Macungie, PA 18062
1. Greets customers cheerfully and answers customer questions to best of ability. Responsible for balancing of desk and lottery register drawers. May open or close desk depending on shift. Answers incoming calls and makes pages over intercom.
2. Completes lottery, bill pay and Western Union transactions while adhering to company and legal regulations. Follows company, state and federal guidelines for tobacco and alcohol sales.
3. Performs refunds or exchanges while following company policy to ensure a quality customer service experience and maximize profits. Assists in handing out paychecks or other paperwork to associates.
4. Responsible to keep desk area clean and organized. Completes necessary logs for store compliance policies regarding lottery, bill pay, Western Union and store donations.
5. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
6. Performs other duties as directed by superiors.
Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
Stand dynamically for long periods without a break.
Stand statically for long periods without a break.
Maintain balance while walking, standing, crouching, or running.
Twist upper torso.
Reach up and out with hands and arms.
Lift up to (20) pounds and carry a distance of twenty (20) feet (may vary by department)
Push and/or pull up to twenty (20) pounds a distance of twenty (20) feet. (may vary by department)
Talk and hear; verbally express ideas and impart information or instructions.
Use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel; the ability to pick, pinch with fingers, seize, hold, grasp or turn with hands, and perceive attributes of objects and materials, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching with fingertips.
Ability to multi task.
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.