0 - 10%
3011 William Penn HighwayEaston, PA 18045
1. Sweeps, washes, mops and does general clean up work. Cleans restrooms and break rooms, replenishes supplies, disposes of waste paper and keeps building and surrounding grounds in orderly condition.
2. May operate (if over 18 years of age and properly trained training provided) various motor driven equipment used for cleaning in the store. Maintains cleaning equipment in good repair. May also be responsible for assisting or making cardboard bales.
3. Maintains the sales floor. Helps keep the sales floor free of slip and trip hazards. May also clear sidewalks and porch of snow and ice. Disposes of trash and other debris in back room, break room, front-end and parking lot.
4. Notifies store management when repairs or maintenance is needed or when he/she observes unsafe conditions which require more than his/her attention. Also, informs the Front-End Manager when there is need for more supplies.
5. Provides assistance to the Department Managers with efforts to meet all sanitation requirements, including the proper maintenance and sanitation of sink traps.
6. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
7. Performs other duties as required by the Store Manager.
Regularly required to do the following activities:
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.