0 - 10%
16 S. Industrial Park RdMilton, PA 17847US
This is a full time second shift position located at our distribution center in the Milton Industrial Park, and comes with a $2000 sign on bonus payable over time worked. A selector for Weis Markets uses an electric pallet jack and a voice activated headset to fill orders for our stores. This is a repetitive lifting position. An ideal candidate will enjoy a physical hands-on work at an independent pace. The starting rate of pay is $15.00 per hour and top selector rate of $20.70 can be reached in 7 weeks with additional incentives that can take the hourly rate to $25.03 per hour. A competitive benefit package is available after 30 days. Opportunities for growth are available within distribution center.
1. A successful candidate must be able to lift approximately 200 cases per hour weighing an average of 20 to 25 lbs. each.
2. The heaviest case weight lifted is approximately 70 lbs.
3. Must be able to use a voice activated radio headset order system used for selecting.
4. Must be able to walk six to eight miles per shift while selecting.
5. Cases are stacked up to shoulder height onto pallets that are on electric pallet jack and then wrapped with shrink wrap prior to shipping.
6. Must be able to work weekend and holidays as scheduled.
7. Must be able to work in temperatures between 35 and 50 degrees.
8. Successful performance is based on meeting engineered production standards.
9. Must be 18 years or older.
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.