C-HS Graduate or Equivalent
0 - 10%
16 S. Industrial Park RdMilton, PA 17847
a. Office skills
· Interact with the office staff and drivers.
· Payroll / routing functions
· Perform extensive duties on phone, computer; payroll computation and review, spreadsheet creation and modification.
· Ensure drivers have data necessary to complete trips. This could include providing directions, paperwork, etc.
· Problem solving. Potential contact person for vehicle breakdowns, accidents, store power outages, road closures and delays, etc. Replacing report offs.
· Enforce federal and state regulations as well as Company policies and procedures.
b. Interpersonal skills
· Customer service attitude/support for serving transportation and store operations
· Respect for co-workers and authorities
· Demonstrate team-cooperation for common goals
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
1.Qualified candidate must be proficient in the use of a computer and accurate in keypunching data into system.
2.This candidate must be able to use a multi-line phone and present themselves professionally.
3. This person must be able to work without direct supervision for majority of shift.
4. Candidate must be able to work in a second floor office cubicle setting
5. Work schedule is a second shift with some flex in starting time. Sunday and Wednesday off.
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.