0 - 10%
6901 Westbranch HighwayLewisburg, PA 17837
1. Keeps store well stocked, organized and appealing to meet customer demands and maximize sales. Examines shelves to identify which products need ordered. May help build displays. Stocks and rotates merchandise to ensure freshness. Keeps product within easy customer reach. Stores excess merchandise for later use.
2. Unloads and breaks down deliveries. Moves product to correct back room area or puts product onto appropriate shelves. Follows all work safety guidelines.
3. Handles damaged or discontinued items according to company policy. Removes product that cannot be sold.
4. May help clean display cases, shelves, aisles, backroom, and dock areas to ensure store is orderly and clean. Removes trash. Complies with all sanitation and safety regulations to meet all health and OSHA requirements.
5. Maintains productivity standards, work methods and standards and shrink control. Complies with security regulations and policies. Puts out stock at an acceptable rate as determined by company standards. Maintains organization of back room.
6. Takes proper care of equipment to ensure it remains in maximum operational condition. May operate store bailer or compactor to properly dispose of waste.
7. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance.
8. May also be called upon to assist in other departments as needed at any time, including the front-e
Education and Experience
Current student, High school or GED preferred
Knowledge and Skills Must know how to operate store equipment utilized in moving merchandise. Must have ability and dexterity to lift, carry, and stock merchandise. Ability to multi-task.
Lifting up to 100 lbs.
Sight and peripheral vision
Carrying up to 60 lbs.
Operates store equipment such as jacks, baler, etc.
Standing and walking
Reaching and bending
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.