C-HS Graduate or Equivalent
0 - 10%
Sunbury, PA 17801
The primary purpose of this position is: To support the Data Integrity Associates in accurate entry and set-up of new items as accepted by the Category Management Teams via the Vendor community. Assisting team members with questions related to regulatory data as needed for the states in which Weis Markets operates. Investigating and resolving issues related to item set-up and data that impacts accuracy and shipments at Store Level. Knowledge of all systems that support Supply Chain, Category Management, Pricing/POS and any future technology solutions/tools. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
1. Investigate, research, and resolve all data integrity issues as identified by stores or internal departments.
2. Provides training to Data Integrity Clerk I’s for identified errors and best practices.
3. Reviews incoming work requests for data quality issues and returns to requestor if insufficient and assigns and prioritizes tasks as received.
4. Support Data Integrity Clerk I’s with setup and maintenance issues for all new items that have been approved by the Category Teams. This includes support/resolution with questions regarding the business rules established by the subject matter experts to comply with all Regulatory laws (Tax, Food Stamps, WIC, age restricted products) in the states Weis Markets operates. Knowledge of all required item attributes for perishable and non-perishable categories is required.
5. Help develop and revise existing process/procedures to insure accurate entry for all data fields and efficient work practices.
6. Supports the Data Integrity Clerk I’s with data entry corrections using data validation reports.
7. Work with Data Integrity Manager in developing training materials for new associates and process changes.
8. Act as key Data Integrity representative on DSD/Warehouse Vendor conversions.
9. Responsible for functionality testing and approval recommendation for planned system upgrades.
To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus two (2) years’ experience in an office environment.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small-group situations to customers, clients, and other associates. Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Able to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw, and interpret bar graphs.
Other Skills, Abilities and/or Training
Typing Speed of sixty (60) WPM
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel< Powerpoint and Access)
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.