0 - 10%
7801 Glenlivet Drive WestFogelsville, PA 18051
**MUST BE OVER 18 OR AVAILABLE TO WORK MORNING SHIFTS DURING THE WEEK**
1. Keeps dairy well stocked and appealing at all times to meet customer requirements. Smiles and greets customers, answers customer questions and helps resolve customer complaints in a prompt, courteous manner.
2. Ensures that dairy product is fresh and in saleable condition by rotating merchandise to avoid out-of-codes. Also ensures that product is correctly priced with proper signage. Handles spoiled and damaged merchandise, or merchandise that may be getting close to expiration according to company procedures and standards.
3. Handles new and discontinued items according to company policy. May set up or build special displays to promote certain products.
4. Responsible for the condition of the sales floor, cooler and backroom. Follows established cleaning schedules and sanitation guidelines to ensure that all work areas, display cases, etc. are well maintained and clean by following OSHA requirements.
5. Helps manage dairy inventories through proper ordering. Helps minimize losses by returning products to refrigeration, controlling expenses. Will help unload freight, check and count product. Reports damages and/or discrepancies to dairy leader or other managers.
6. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
7. May be called upon to assist in other departments.
*MUST BE OVER 18 OR AVAILABLE TO WORK MORNING SHIFTS DURING THE WEEK"
Walk- move about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work station to another.
▪ Balance, Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
▪ Climb stairs and/or ladders.
▪ Stand dynamically to perform a function and move to perform another.
▪ Stand statically in one place to perform a function without changing location.
▪ Reaching- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
▪ Lift up to forty (40) pounds and carry a distance of twenty (20) feet.
▪ Push and/or pull up to fifty (50) pounds a distance of twenty (20) feet.
▪ Talk and hear; verbally express ideas and impart information or instructions.
▪ Use hands to finger, grasp, and/or feel; the ability to pick, pinch with fingers, type, seize, hold, apply pressure, or turn with hands; and perceive attributes of objects and materials, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching with fingertips.
"Working for Weis Markets has been an overall amazing experience for me."
"Working as a manager, allows me to help train new associates to become the best they can be."
"What I love about working at Weis are the opportunities you're given to advance."
"Being a manager for Weis Markets has allowed me to grow as a leader, and an individual."
"Weis Markets opened the door for me and provided me with opportunities."
"I'm able to share my opinions about how to drive sales in my department and make it happen."
"Management has always been nice, cooperative and patient during training and daily work flow."
"Working at Weis has been a very positive experience. I feel valued and appreciated."
Weis Markets is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, familial status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with a disability may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the ways things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Weis Markets.